How to Make Time in Little Alchemy 2, The ‘Time’ ingredient is one of the most significant in Little Alchemy 2. Using Time, players can create up to 20 new elements. To unlock ‘Time,’ you must first reach a certain level in the game. That being said, here’s all you need to know about How to Make Time in Little Alchemy 2.
As we all know Alchemy has become a popular component in various RPG games set in the Mediaeval era. However, the popularity of this knowledge grew to the point where several developers chose to build games entirely based on Alchemy. Little Alchemy 2 is one of these games that has recently gained popularity. The game contains a variety of components, and combining them will result in the formation of new substances. Time is a unique element in Little Alchemy 2, and this guide will show you how to make it in the game.
How to Make Time in Little Alchemy 2
Time is unlike any of the other elements or components available in Little Alchemy 2. You can find any of the other objects by simply adding elements. However, you cannot do so with time. You can only gain time by meeting a particular level of progress. Finding a total of 100 components is the criteria.
By integrating what you already have, you can uncover new elements. That is, all you have to do is keep combining and discovering new elements, and time will be opened for you. However, if you are unfamiliar with the combinations and pieces, this work can take quite some time.
How to Make Time in Little Alchemy 2 Steps
To create elements in the game, though, you just combine various goods and stuff you have at your disposal. You can see a small list of items you can create in the game to get a sense of what you need to achieve to unlock Time.
- Earthquakes are created by combining Earth and Fire.
- Make a Volcano by combining Earth and Lava.
- Make Steam and Obsidian by combining Lava and Water.
- Make a Primordial Soup using Sea and Earth.
- Clay is made by combining mud and stone.
- Pond is formed by combining two Puddles.
- To build a lake, combine two ponds.
- Continent is formed by combining Earth and Land.
- Once you’ve made 100 elements in the game, you’ll be alerted that you may now employ Time as an element and produce even more stuff.
List Of Combinations in Little Alchemy 2
- Fire and Fire to make Energy.
- Earth and Fire to make Lava.
- Earth and Water to make Mud.
- Water and Water to make Puddle.
- Puddle and Puddle to make Pond.
- Pond and Pond to make Lake.
- Lake and Lake to make Sea.
- Sea and Earth to make Primordial Soup.
- Primordial Soup and Energy to make Life.
- Air and Air to make Pressure.
- Air and Pressure to make Wind.
- Earth and Earth to make Land.
- Land and Land to make Continent.
- Continent and Continent to make Planet.
- Planet and Air to make Atmosphere.
- Atmosphere and Water to make Cloud.
- Cloud and Water to make Rain.
- Life and Land to make Animal and Soil.
- Soil and Rain to make Plant.
- Plant and Earth to make Grass.
- Plant and Fire to make Ash and Tobacco.
How to Make Items in Little Alchemy 2 Faster
One of the finest techniques for making stuff faster in the game is to start with two-item combos. If you take two things and combine them, you can get a lot of predictable results. Of course, the more parts you combine, the less likely you are to create an object. As a result, in Little Alchemy 2, start with manufacturing objects with only two ingredients, then increase the difficulty once you’ve mastered it.
Second, mix related materials to increase the likelihood of producing goods. Little Alchemy 2 is an educational game with real-world roots. For example, if you combine a tool and a gardener, you will obtain a shovel, which is the result of these two comparable things. On a similar line, you may produce a snowball by combining stone and snow, a banana by combining money and fruit, a painting by combining cloth and paint, and so on.
Conclusion of How to Make Time in Little Alchemy 2
That’s pretty much it for how to make time in Little Alchemy 2 and why it’s so important to have this feature in this educational game. Tell us about the wild recipes you discovered in the game by combining unique materials. Please elaborate in the comments area below.